You guys, I’m not going to lie: It’s been a rough week. And it’s only Wednesday. I’ll save you from all my whining, but sometimes, we have to intentionally focus on the happy. Am I right? I’m right. So that’s what I’m doing today–sharing the things that are making me happy right now.
1. Natural products. I have been on a big chemical free kick. We are choosing mostly whole, natural foods and products for our home and it makes me weirdly happy. I’m planning an entire post dedicated to the exact products I love, but you can check out Grove Collaborative to shop for your own natural products. (If you use my link, they’ll give you $10 off your first purchase!)
2. Sunshine. This weather we are having lifts my spirits ridiculously.
3. This song. It plays on repeat in the car and at home. The girls and I know every single word.
5. The countdown to Spring Break. We have next week off and have zero plans and I could not possibly be any more thrilled than I already am.
6. This book by Erin Loechner. You guys, I know I rave about books on here a lot. Like, A LOT. But this book has been so good for my soul lately. It’s funny, it’s enlightening, it’s full of grace, it’s permission to rest. It’s a reminder that we are not called to this frantic pace we so often keep. It is everything I needed to hear in this season of my life.
7. Garden Planning. Lara Casey has a cute little Gardening 101 series on her blog and it has me all sorts of anxious to start planting our summer veggies! (She also has a new book coming out in June that I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on!!)
That’s it, y’all. Help a sister out and tell me one thing that is making you happy, right now. Leave it in the comments!