Last night, I hosted my 2nd annual Favorite Things Party. I look forward to this ALL year! Our guest of honor was Carrie–we are celebrating her 2nd Cancer-Free anniversary! YAY for kicking cancer’s butt!
The rules are simple: pick one favorite item, $5 price range. Bring 5 of that same item to the party, unwrapped. During the party, we explain why the item is our favorite and then draw 5 names from the bag to receive our favorite item. It’s kind of like Oprah’s Favorite Things Show!
Here are this years’ attendees:
And the gift selections:
- Post-it notes, gift tags, and paper clips in a cute box
- Glad candle and plug-in
- Christmas bag with snuggly, warm socks
- Scent brick (Grape)
- Jordana Eyeliner and blush
- Organizing pouch
- Coffee mugs
- Pouch with favorite candy, tissues, and chapstick
- Box containing multi-colored pens and favorite chapstick
- Pretty pouch with triangle-shaped mechanical pencils and mints
- Pretty picture frames
- Bath and Body works foaming hand soap and purse-sized germ-x
A few of my favorite people, a few of our favorite things, and our favorite foods….what’s not to love? The party started at 6:30 and lasted until around 11:00. We had SO much fun swapping gifts and stories and just LAUGHING until we cried. Being with good friends is the best.
What is YOUR favorite thing? $5 or less…….