Linking up with Emily P. Freeman today for a quarterly What I Learned series. Click over to her page for tons of inspiration and wisdom! PS: Affiliate links are used in this posts. As always, I appreciate your support of OAL.
What I Learned in 2017, Part 1:
1. Apparently, God has been pushing me toward slow lately. I ordered Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner because it continued to pop-up in my Amazon feed. Everywhere I have looked and everything I have read have pointed me towards slowing down and resting my soul. Two quotes I highlighted, underlined, and copied down in bold in my bullet journal:
2. “You may be given a cactus but you don’t have to sit on it.” I have been super fortunate to be on several book launch teams lately, and Moll Anderson’s Change Your Home, Change Your Life With Color was one of my favorites. It was especially timely as I am preparing to decorate our forever farmhouse very, very soon. This quote made me giggle:
3. Bullet journaling works better when I do it my way instead of Pinterest’s way. I haven’t journaled every single day but I have been able to journal 3-4 times a week and that is success in my book!
4. The more I study my Bible, the more I want to study my Bible. The She Reads Truth Lent study begins today and I hope every single one of you join in. (And if you do, let me know!!)
5. If you are scrolling on your iPhone and want to go to the top, tap the time. I don’t know how I didn’t know this, but I didn’t. I always swipe and swipe until I get to the top, but not anymore!
So that’s what I learned–I would love to know what YOU have learned lately. Share with me in the comments!